Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sognatori Di Tramonto [DRMS] Forum Index -> NEWS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fair Ophelia
Exec. Officer
Life Of The Party

re: SAB Festival Scribing Review

Thorn Celebrates SAB 2017

Hey everyone, Ophelia here. Now that the Super Adventure Box Festival is over for another year, I have a moment to catch my breath and let you all know how completely and totally awesome you are!!

During this year's festival, everyone came together to help with Super Cloud donations for our Guild Hall: and wow, you all came through!! A grand total of approximately 1500 Super Clouds were donated!!!!

Thank you so much for your donations - without you, our Guild Hall wouldn't look as awesome as it does!!

We've already used some of those clouds for the various SAB decorations you've seen (and a few you probably haven't seen yet, hee hee), and there are plans a'brewing for new Guild Hall shinies and experiences to come your way over the next little while. image

Also, a big personal thanks to my fellow Guildies - you've been a wonderful source of encouragement, support, inspiration, and knowledge for me. The SAB Festival in particular is always a challenge, given my relative lack of jumping enthusiasm, but you all have been there for me, helping as you can, and I have managed to rise up to that challenge. I'd like to especially thank Reap, for guiding me through the Tribulation zones, and helping me achieve the unthinkable in my quest to be the best scribe I can be for our Guild. Your skills and patience are legendary for a reason!

Keep watching the skies! image

re: SAB Festival Scribing Review

Def not legendary on my part hehe but thank you Ophelia and everyone for the donations! xD

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum