Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sognatori Di Tramonto [DRMS] Forum Index -> NEWS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
reapex
Life Of The Party

re: NEW! Scarlet's Warning

Select game publishers have received a package from ArenaNet.   Inside of this package is a metronome (1st image) with a cryptic message on its back (2nd image):

In case you can't see the inscription, I have listed it below:

Thump, Thump. Time to jump.

Wipe all resistance from your mind

There’s a secret deep below to find

If you’d only seen the things I’ve seen

You’d wake up screaming from The Dream

This next part will sting, but it brings me joy

Sometimes to change you must destroy

A fire is rising you cannot contain

Tyria will burn, while I remain.

Is this a reference to the GW1's Elder Dragon Primordius?  Is Scarlet trying to awaken this molten Elder Dragon?  Could this lead into the Tengu entering the conflict since they are already battling Primordius minions?  Time will tell.

Update: I talked to Evon Gnashblade.  He claims Scarlet will come to Lions Arch next and Ellen Kiel will get us killed by sending the elite Lionguard elsewhere. 

Update: I just witness Marjory and Kasmeer talking.  Marjory was again contacted by the mysterious "E".  E gave her a warning, "There's a war coming to our doorsteps, a war for all of Tyria."

thx for post and yep is mysterious, be great if it's primordious! is the translation from anet cause I guess it's 'joy' but in the inscription it doesn't look much like a y? - anyway prob wouldn't mean anything and can't think of what could it be otherwise. and yay wintersday is nearly done- fun but ready for next part of story now

reapex
Life Of The Party

Good Eye!  The transcription was created by one of the gaming magazines.  But to be sure its accurate, I checked out the full size image and it is a y.   The gigantic full size image is here:

http://www.gamerzines.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Inscription-1024x768.jpg

:D   Yup, I'm ready too.  I hope they don't kill Scarlet she has a ton of potential to merely be killed off, in my opinion.   On a side note, I do like LA Wintersday and Halloween Music more than the traditional LA music hehe.

Thanx Reap, looking forward to next part of story as well. 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sognatori Di Tramonto [DRMS] Forum Index -> NEWS All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum