Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sognatori Di Tramonto [DRMS] Forum Index -> NEWS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
reapex
Life Of The Party

re: *Important Update* Delegation of Roles

As the guild grows and gets bigger, there are many new avenues that need to be maintained. There are a few things I'm forgetting to check on.

Such as organization of items in the Guild Stash, maintaining the crafting section of the forums, and finding the latest information that can help the guild from various sites. Princess Emma has basically volunteered to help the Guild Stash stay organized, Corien has done a wonderful job managing the crafting forums and updating the tips section, and Rhys has supplied us with a ton of helpful and useful links. In fact, a new crafting link can be found under the tips section of the forums from Rhys. If any of you would like to help in additional areas please let me know.  

If you are considering hosting an event feel free to contact me about it. That way I can give any support or advice I can about what worked for event hosting in the past and what didn't work to well. Also, if you have a suggested event idea please let me know :D either through the site or in game.

Also, everyone is welcome to ask questions in the guild chat don't feel like you're a noob from asking questions. We all started off new to the game. We're growing by helping each other and asking questions so feel free to ask :D. If you ever feel like your question may receive a negative response, feel free to run the question by me or another executive officer. We're here to help and make your experience in this game as enjoyable as possible. :)

Lastly, I want to remind everyone that using our voice server TeamSpeak 3 is optional. However, it is strongly recommended for Guild Events so you can hear us and we can relay information quickly. The same rules that apply to the guild chat also stands in TeamSpeak 3. Which includes but not limited to no: sexism, racism, and prejudice against sexual orientation. Talks about politics or religion should be on a limited basis in TeamSpeak 3. If you want to have a detailed discussion about one of these topics, there are private rooms in TeamSpeak 3 that can be used for this. In guild chat, these private discussions are free to happen in whispers or psst messages.

This was a long post but I'll update it later tonight because we're planning on having a new executive officer if everyone is in agreement. Executive Officers are people you can go to for detailed information about the game or assistance. They also host events and are very capable of leading groups. The current executive officers are Corien Das, Merlot, Shin Zen, Drizzit, Wulf, Davina Nova, Some Ole Dude and Ophelia. Please feel free to contact them for help or assistance.

Thank you for reading this post and making DRMS GREAT everyone :D

Announcement Administrator:

Cen Dia

Guild Bank Organizer:

Princess Emma

Additional Delegation Roles with no volunteers
Graphic Artist :
Site header and footer, I have several screenshots from the guild banquet that can be used but they made need modifications.

Guild Bank Online Manager:
There is a Guild Bank section of the site that can be used for keeping tract of what items are currently in the Guild Bank or Stash in game. If someone was willing to update the site's Guild Bank biweekly that would be great :D.

Ideally, I wouldn't mind making a program that could read data from Guild Wars and could be used to update the site automatically. But I don't think Guild Wars 2 have made this option available to developers yet.

Shoutbox Monitor :
Sometimes I have forget to check the shout box and missed people messages by 1 - 2 days. The ShoutBox is for talking to other guildies through the web browser without having to sign into the game. You be a registered user to see the shout box.

Question and Answer Forum Monitor :
I seem to forget this a lot (it hasn't been used much though lol) but this section of the forum is for anyone that has a question about the game and no one is online that knows the answer. Its also used for people who currently cannot login into the game at the moment. This isn't a role for just one person, everyone can try to answer the question. None of us are Guild Wars 2 gurus, so all positive feedback to a question is appreciated. :D

Wiki Administrator:
Ensure the font and styling of the wiki pages are consistent.
Also, ensure build pages are being created correctly with the appropriate comment box.

Forum Promoters :
This role is for everyone, a handful of people are already promoting the forum use. Mainly everyone that has posted, if you have any ideas or questions about the game please let us know. Also, if you see a post and you like respond to the post and give thanks :D. The author of the post took time to submit it in hopes will help someone. By responding to their post, they'll get encouragement to make more helpful posts. If they don't get a response, the author may feel they're not contributing to the guild at all. So in short, if you like someones post respond to it please :D Thank you.

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum