Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sognatori Di Tramonto [DRMS] Forum Index -> NEWS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Phaumor
Exec. Officer

re: Eurogamer interview with Colin Johanson and Mike Zadorojny.

In this interview, Eurogamer address to Johanson and Zadorojny (lead content designer) their concerns about Guild Wars future. They cover sales drop, Living Story, Anet's new scheme of update, what's coming this year and WvW.

Anet admits the living story failed, and they promise a huge event that will change Tyria forever at the end of Scarlet's arch. After that, "a lot of gameplay-changing elements, a lot of quality of life improvements, a lot of features bundled together into one big patch [...] All the big mechanical features ArenaNet is working on will be held back for a bumper update presumably in the spring/summer."

Read full interview

reapex
Life Of The Party

Thanks Merlot, read the entire article this goes along with what I found about Anet pushing into the Chinese market as well.  Its, good to know the start and end times for the living story updates.

Johanson told me everything that will happen, and the four patches coming early this year - 21st January, 4th February, 18th February and 4th March - will bring about an end to excite even a bystander. Tyria really won't be the same after it, and what happens at the end will also set up Season Two.

If anyone doesn't have time to read the article, a sneak peak video is below for the next patch:

thanks vm for post Merlot and the interview is an interesting read. I agree Living story has been somewhat muddled and confusing and it's good anet has acknowledged that. However I also think it has gotten better as it went along :D.

Nova_
Exec. Officer

Thanx Merlot,

I enjoy the way Anet is doing the living story. Only bummer for me is missing the 1st half of it.

Looking forward to what they have coming up.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sognatori Di Tramonto [DRMS] Forum Index -> NEWS All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum