Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sognatori Di Tramonto [DRMS] Forum Index -> NEWS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
reapex
Life Of The Party

re: Can change Ascended Armor and Weapons Stats! 6/23

Colin Johanson (Game Director of Guild Wars 2):
Ascended Gear will be staying 5% better than Exotic Gear. Gear beyond the tiers we already have are not going to be added and our existing tiers won’t change.
Masteries is being added to PvE to help provide this system as our form of progression for PvE moving forward, and the WvW ability system exists for WvW and will be what we use to expand WvW in the future.
To more directly answer some of your point….We are adding a system that lets you change the stats for your ascended gear (weapons and armor) next Tuesday – which will cost a combination of 10 spirit shards, piece you don’t want anymore, 5 ectos, and an exotic insignia of the stats you want to convert to. Legendary Gear will remain the gear that can freely change stats any time.
Alas yes it does destroy the runes and sigils in the item, the mystic forge doesn’t currently have a way to allow us to do this kind of stat changing without it working that way.

More Information:
https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/game/gw2/Ascended-Gear-Anet-please-fix-this/first#post5173842

Oh my, this is big news! Makes me wonder what other surprises are in store for us on Tuesday...

plus, for clarification, Anet's Linsey Murdock confirmed on Reddit that the changeability is only for Armor and Weapons, not trinkets (reddit discussion).

Thanks Ophelia!

re: re: Can change Ascended Armor and Weapons Stats! 6/23

you should put the text in white on the red back ground! Its hard to read! or r u redacting it?

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post

re: re: Can change Ascended Armor and Weapons Stats! 6/23

This is great news! I hope they do this for trinkets also! I blew a lot of time, money, effort, and laurels and other currency on getting ascended trinkets and now I learn my trinkets are the wrong stats!

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sognatori Di Tramonto [DRMS] Forum Index -> NEWS All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum