Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sognatori Di Tramonto [DRMS] Forum Index -> NEWS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
reapex
Life Of The Party

re: All or Nothing: Aftermath, Learn Your Allies Thoughts Pt 1

All or Nothing: Requiem Explore the thoughts of three of your allies following the events of “All or Nothing.” To read a story, click on the character’s portrait and follow the links to progress. This series will contain heavy spoilers for Living World Season 4.
Rytlock, "“You have to trust me, Rytlock.” How many times had I heard that from the commander? It was always a stupid plan, but I went along with it. Charr are loyal to their warband: their brothers and sisters in arms."
I start to leave, but Logan’s hand is on my shoulder. “Rytlock. Your sword.” So I keep walking. “Don’t need it,” I say again. “It’s just a sword. It’ll be here when I get back.” Logan looks suspicious. “You sure?” ven with Sohothin, I’ll never be as strong as I need to be.

Read More: 
https://www.guildwars2.com/en/the-game/releases/january-29-2019/?fbclid=IwAR1TtzZZO9UjDNHZsjhzD65sbsbK74136GOrTZiWr-9NYUC51dl_Dl1wCmo

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum