Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sognatori Di Tramonto [DRMS] Forum Index -> NEWS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fair Ophelia
Exec. Officer
Life Of The Party

re: About those Warhorns...

I added my opinion to the official bug forum thread concerning the "new" sounds that are coming from my warhorn after the Tuesday patch. About 5 hours ago, I received a message:

The thread "Warhorn sounds wrong" was moved from "Bugs: Game, Forum, Website" because it was a better fit for the "Guild Wars 2 Discussion" sub-forum.

This move seems to indicate that it was an intentional change, and Anet does not consider it to be a bug (I guess they intend for it to sound like a Norn with digestive problems). They also merged several threads together, under the name "Warhorn Audio Feedback [merged]".

Nobody from ArenaNet has commented on the thread, as of this time. I will keep watching, and will update here with any news. 

re: About those Warhorns...

Update, September 15, 2015

In today's patch, the warhorn sound was changed. It's more... airy, but still has a deep gassy undertone. It's at least a change, and an improvement to my ears. 

However, there was no mention of this change in the patch notes nor has Anet commented on the official forum thread.

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum