Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sognatori Di Tramonto [DRMS] Forum Index -> NEWS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
reapex
Life Of The Party

re: GW2 Halloween Ends on 11/08

Gaile of ArenaNet,

We wanted to let you know the answer to the most-asked question of the week! :) The Shadow of the Mad King (Halloween) Festival will run until November 8, 2016. We hope you enjoy this final week of the festival.
Hooray for more Clocktower, Mad King Says, and Labyrinth runs! :)
There are a lot of working parts in a game, and things can interweave. Festivals are only part of what we're offering, what we're working on, what we're releasing. So sometimes, giving an end date is not possible, when looking at the Big Picture(tm). As a player, I certainly understand the desire for a finite period. But as a member of the dev team, I can see where that's not always possible. I'm happy we were able to give the week's notice, and that we didn't do -- as some players seem to have expected -- an unannounced closure at Midnight this morning.

Read More:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/5ak0y4/update_on_halloween_festival/

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum