Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sognatori Di Tramonto [DRMS] Forum Index -> PATH OF FIRE
View previous topic :: View next topic  
reapex
Life Of The Party

re: PrePurchase Path Of Fire through Dulfy to support her site

Ever since 2012, Dulfy has been making guides for Guild Wars 2.  On August the 4th she has became a member of ArenaNet's affiliate program. Members of ArenaNet's affiliate programs receive funding whenever someone buys Guild Wars 2 through ArenaNet's affiliate link.  We do not support any particular affiliate channel but I recognize, there are some players that would like to help Dufly's site.
Dulfy, "With the expansion announcement on Tuesday, a number of you have asked me for an affiliate link to purchase Path of Fire expansion. I am truly humbled by the number of inquires. As some of you know, I had great difficulty getting into the Arenanet Partner Program.
So here is my affiliate link to prepurchase/purchase Path of Fire.It does not cost you any extra to purchase it from my link but will greatly help support me and my site (and maybe help me to get into the partners program in the future). Thank you for all the support over the last 5+ years and lets have a great time in Path of Fire!"Read More: http://dulfy.net/2017/08/04/gw2-pre-purchase-path-fire-expansion/

Jump to: