Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sognatori Di Tramonto [DRMS] Forum Index -> NEWS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
reapex
Life Of The Party

re: DRMS FIRST WIKI!! For us by us :D

Hey everyone,

The Tips section was becoming a bit unwieldy with all the helpful info you guys are giving to us :-D. Corien suggested several ideas to rectify this. Going off of the suggestions and my research, I recreated Tips page into a wiki site. That's right, we now have our own personal wiki (bare-bone, cheap, run down, yet works Wiki )!

99% of the tips made the migration with ease, the last 1% I created a workaround to get those to display properly hehe. The Tips Wiki, will keep growing as long as we keep feeding it content. From what I researched there is no limit on the size of the wiki.

So how is the wiki different from the normal tips section?
* Better organized into categories
* Less scrolling
* Ability to expand in size

How do I find the Tips Wiki?
If you are a registered member of the site you can see the Tips Wiki link in the site navigation bar.

I still don't see it, help!
Make sure you register on the site by clicking 'Apply to Guild' on the left of the screen. :D

Also, I'm new to wiki so if anyone has comments or suggestions please let us know. I'll be learning more about wiki's over time :D

This is just great Reape - thanks for all the design work and setting up- the tips are so much easier now- organised and less clicking - yayyyyyyyyy. I also like your idea of changing the webpage colours regualrly- it is a lot of work tho for you. Thanks again.
reapex
Life Of The Party

Thanks Corien, theme rotation should be manageable for me..but we'll see :D. Also, if anyone would like to make their own graphic for the site let me know Happy

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum