Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sognatori Di Tramonto [DRMS] Forum Index -> NEWS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
reapex
Life Of The Party

re: Trixx\Vlynn Passed Away Today

Today is a solemn day, a guilde, no a family member of the DRMS family has passed away. Trixx \ Vlynn is with us no longer.  She passed away after a long battle with multiple tumors. While I realized she's no longer in pain, the sorrow of her no longer being here remains the same. We will carry on her thoughts and feelings the best we can. Her fiance, despite him being stalwart and resolute could also use our help. His name won't be posted here, but those that know him feel free to contact him. We'll have a guild event honoring Vlynn later today.  Feel free to talk about her passing anywhere you like. I'll be privately contacting some guildies later today.

re: Trixx\Vlynn Passed Away Today

Trixx was a force to be reckoned with. Her infectious laugh, sense of adventure, and pure embrace of everything life had to offer was truly inspiring. Her passing is a terrible blow to all of us, She will be remembered fondly. 

She used to love photobombing my screenshots for the Guild Hall, and made sure that all decorations had the requisite amount of Play Value. She loved jumping puzzles, all things shiny and pretty, and was always playing with her characters' looks... a true veteran of Fashion Wars. Trixx encouraged me to have fun, take chances, try new things, and even give one of my characters candyfloss pink hair. Although we never met IRL, she was a true friend, caring, sensitive, and downright zany. I will miss her terribly, but I am glad that she is no longer in pain.

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum